On this site...

This site contains a selection of the latest news produced by Phil Dowding PR on behalf of its clients. Editors... if you would like more information on any story or a high resolution image (or alternative images), please call Phil Dowding on (01202) 697201.

Sunday 21 January 2018

JED Art: Indian elephant

It's been a while since I posted any of my art, but recently I have been inspired by an amazing sketching and drawing artist David Dancey-Wood... his work leaves you speechless. I met him once and he taught me how to paint eyes! The main thing is that it takes him weeks to finish a picture because he puts in so much detail.

So for a few months now, I have taken a leaf out of his book and taken my time drawing; mainly animals, because that is what seems to inspire me. This is the first - what do you think? The elephant is my favourite animal.